+44 20 3384 3075
Committed to your Success.

Why Choose Migra & Co?

  • Leading Immigration Firm
  • Very High Success Rate
  • Tailor Made Solutions
  • In-house Legal Experts

Do You Qualify?

This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see: www.captcha.net)

UK Tourist, Medical Treatment & Business Visitor Visa

The Visitors visa application process can be a minefield for anyone not completely up to date with the current immigration legislation. At Migra & Co, it’s our business to know and be fully aware of constantly changing legal requirements in order to secure the approval of our clients’ Visitors visa.
+44 20 3384 3075


This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see: www.captcha.net)

There are many different types of visitor visa to the UK, mostly depending upon the purpose of the visit. Visits could be for business purposes, for study, or for medical treatment and for marriage.

Visitors and business visitors

This is the general category and is used by people intending to have a holiday or to visit family and friends in the UK. Visitors can remain in the UK for a maximum of six months. Visitors are not allowed to work in the UK and must have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay.

The visitor category covers those of you who need to come to the UK to attend business meetings, negotiate agreements and finalise contracts. If you intend to work in the UK and produce goods or provide services during your visit, you should apply under Tier 2 or to enter through one the business categories.

Child visitor

A person under 18 who wishes to come to the UK for a visit must apply for an entry clearance as a Child Visitor. In addition to the requirements under the adult category, suitable arrangements have to be made for the child’s travel to the UK as well as organising appropriate reception and care within the UK.

Visits for private medical treatment

It is possible to apply for a visa to come to the UK to undertake a private medical treatment. Such visitors must show that they can support themselves while in the UK and pay for their treatment.

Marriage or Civil Partnership Visitor

Marriage or civil partnership visitors are people who are coming to the UK only for their wedding or to form a civil partnership. Visas in this category are given for a maximum of six months. If you intend to live in the UK after your wedding or civil partnership ceremony, you cannot use this category as you will need to apply as a Fiancé/e or Proposed Civil Partner.

Visit visas for Chinese nationals

Under the Approved Destinations Status (ADS) Agreement between the UK and China, the UK has a special agreement for Chinese nationals who visit the UK. The visa is for a maximum of 30 days, and is designed for people travelling as a member of a tour group approved for the purposes of the agreement.

Do you intend to visit the UK?  Our specialists can help you to decide which visitor visa  category is best for you and ensure that your application is successful.

Speak to one of our Visitors visa consultants now to discuss your tailor made visa solution. Call us on +44 20 3384 3075.
Migra & Co is a private immigration company, regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), reference number F200900038. This website is not a government website and as such, we are not linked or affiliated with the UK Visas and Immigration. We offer expert legal advice and flexible tailored solutions to both private and corporate clients to ensure that their immigration needs are met. If you wish to download or prepare a UK visa application form, you can do so free of charge by visiting the Official UKVI website.